pretty folder content updating only with KiCad reboot

Hi Guys,
I apologize if this is something has been discussed already but I could not
find any info about it.

In my normal workflow, I created lib components and footprints while I work
on the schematic and I do not seem to understand (mainly in CVPCB) how to
update the content of a .pretty folder without having to restart KiCAD.

Can anybody help? Shouldn't CVPCB just read the content of a pretty folder
when it starts up. Or when such lib is selected in the right column?

Cheers
Fabrizio

Follow ups