Re: Fixing libcommon

On 22.03.2017 14:34, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
> I took a quick look at this and for the most part it seems OK.  I'm not
> terribly thrilled with the global variables used for the internal units
> objects.  I would much rather see a singleton or static objects.  I also
> didn't see any changes to the page settings dialog which also is
> compiled multiple times so you may want to grep the code to make sure
> there not any other places that were missed.  Please fix the coding
> policy issues as well.

Hi Wayne,

It's a very old branch (3 years+), sorry for the coding style issues.
Also, the global objects deserve refactoring, either into singletons or
as a method in the KiFace() associating each application (pcbnew,
eeschema) with its unit system.

Cheers
Tom

PS. Since we are here, is there anyone against adding Mils as the third
unit choice?