GAL tools needed for via stitching & co.

Hi all,

I'm finishing the new connectivity algorithm (I'm going to send a patch
soon), which will allow stuff like overlapping zones and free-placed
vias, without any additional constraints. A nice addition to that would
be to:
- Add new DRC markers showing clearly unconnected items (instead of just
entries in the 'unconnected' tab of the DRC dialog)
- A tool to place free vias
- A tool to convert single-pad footprints to vias (if requested by the user)
- Port of Ben Kempke's via stitching/shielding tools [1] [2] to the GAL
canvas.

Would anyone of you be interested to add these features?

Best,
Tom

[1] Via stitching:
https://github.com/bpkempke/kicad-source-mirror/tree/zone_via_stitching