Re: v5 timeline

Hey Chris,

The following items are holding up the v5 branch:

Symbol library table (me).
Unified geometry library (Tom).
Stitching via support (Tom & Orson).

I was hoping I would be done with the symbol library table by now but
I'm really having trouble finding the time to finish it up.  I'm not
sure where Tom and Orson stand.  I just saw an email from Tom the other
day so it looks like there is still a bit of work to do on his end with
the stitching via support.

Thanks,

Wayne