Re: Symbol library editor UI refactor

Hey Orson,

I'm guessing you used the current PART_LIBS object instead of
SYMBOL_LIB_TABLE to access the symbol libraries.  This method will soon
be obsolete.  Will you have the time to help me with the transition?  I
am willing to do it but I'm not familiar with the new symbol library
editor code (yet).  My goal is to get the new symbol library table code
in place for populating schematics and then start working on the editor,
viewer, chooser, and any other remaining code the uses PART_LIBS to
access symbol libraries.  I'll see if I can find the time this weekend
to try out the new editor.

Cheers,

Wayne