Re: Bug 1677282 fix feedback.

I agree here as well, I dont think that informing users of changes that will happen /once/ is to be considered nagware, and is a lot prefered than to just do the changes and let the user figure it out afterwards.

On 2017-03-31 16:02, José Ignacio wrote:
I do not thing such option is necessary, the amount of broken files is
not that high, and the dialog will not show up once if you fix them.

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 8:44 AM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:stambaughw@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    I've already fixed this with option #3.  I will go back and add a do not
    show again option when I get some time.  I really wanted get this fix
    committed as quickly as possible to minimize the number of broken
    schematics.

    Cheers,

    Wayne

    <https://launchpad.net/~kicad-developers>