Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

I get the attached assert on linux in a debug build.

/usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/strvararg.h(456): assert "(argtype &
(wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in
wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type

It seems to work quite good, but I wonder who one is actually supposed
to apply the changes.

If I try to close the component table dialog it asks me to save and
exit, exit without save or cancel.

> Please find attached a fixed patch. I have just applied this exact match to
> master and built on Windows.
>
> Hopefully better luck this time :)
>
> On Sun, Apr 2, 2017 at 6:15 AM, Oliver Walters
> <oliver.henry.walters@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Oh, that's embarrassing, it appear that I have attached the inverse of the
>> patch!
>>
>> I'll send a new patch later today - sorry!

>>> Thanks Oliver.
>>>
>>> But are you sure this is the right patch?
>>> It looks like it remove many code, but does not add something.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Jean-Pierre CHARRAS

ASSERT INFO:
/usr/include/wx-3.0/wx/strvararg.h(456): assert "(argtype & (wxFormatStringSpecifier<T>::value)) == argtype" failed in wxArgNormalizer(): format specifier doesn't match argument type

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxString wxString::Format<wxString, unsigned long, wxString>(wxFormatString const&, wxString, unsigned long, wxString)
[2] wxAppConsoleBase::CallEventHandler(wxEvtHandler*, wxEventFunctor&, wxEvent&) const
[3] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId(wxEventTableEntryBase const&, wxEvtHandler*, wxEvent&)
[4] wxEventHashTable::HandleEvent(wxEvent&, wxEvtHandler*)
[5] wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly(wxEvent&)
[6] wxEvtHandler::DoTryChain(wxEvent&)
[7] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[8] wxWindowBase::TryAfter(wxEvent&)
[9] wxAuiToolBar::OnLeftUp(wxMouseEvent&)
[10] wxAppConsoleBase::CallEventHandler(wxEvtHandler*, wxEventFunctor&, wxEvent&) const
[11] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventIfMatchesId(wxEventTableEntryBase const&, wxEvtHandler*, wxEvent&)
[12] wxEventHashTable::HandleEvent(wxEvent&, wxEvtHandler*)
[13] wxEvtHandler::TryHereOnly(wxEvent&)
[14] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEventLocally(wxEvent&)
[15] wxEvtHandler::ProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[16] wxEvtHandler::SafelyProcessEvent(wxEvent&)
[17] g_closure_invoke
[18] g_signal_emit_valist
[19] g_signal_emit
[20] gtk_propagate_event
[21] gtk_main_do_event
[22] g_main_context_dispatch
[23] g_main_loop_run
[24] gtk_main
[25] wxGUIEventLoop::DoRun()
[26] wxEventLoopBase::Run()
[27] wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop()
[28] APP_KICAD::OnRun() /home/nickoe/kicad-git/kicad/kicad.cpp:256
[29] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
[30] main /home/nickoe/kicad-git/kicad/kicad.cpp:288
[31] __libc_start_main
[32] _start