Re: Symbol library editor UI refactor

Hi Orson,

I just attempted to build your branch, but it fals, I am on commit
2198cd592fd6982255b336d3bc21ee9db9bf0ba7 which is currently HEAD of
your libedit branch on lp.

kicad-git/pcbnew/swig/pcbnew_action_plugins.cpp: In member function
'void PCB_EDIT_FRAME::OnActionPlugin(wxCommandEvent&)':
kicad-git/pcbnew/swig/pcbnew_action_plugins.cpp:371:26: error: 'class
PCB_SCREEN' has no member named 'SetModify'; did you mean
'SetModified'?
             GetScreen()->SetModify();

Nick