Re: [FEATURE] Component table viewer

Thomas,

References are not displayed correctly when using duplicated
> subschematics.

Can you provide some more information? What is a duplicated subschematic?
What does an incorrectly displayed reference look like?

 Search functionality (using Ctrl+F) does not work with collapsed
> grouped references

I didn't even know there was a search function.

>  Even when the dialog says "Save and Close", it actually only writes
> the changes to the schematic. When you close the schematic you don't get
> a notification to save your work, as well as you are not able to click
> the save button when your only change was adjusting names of footprints
> using the component table viewer.

It sounds like the changes are not marking the schematic as "dirty". Can
someone with more knowledge than me in this area please point me to how I
would dirtify the schematic?

Cheers,
Oliver

On Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:33 PM, Thomas Pointhuber <thomas.pointhuber@xxxxxx