Re: Latest Master Build: Drag Zone Outlines no longer working in legacy view

On 04/16/2017 10:36 AM, jp charras wrote:
Den 16/04/2017 09.39 skrev "Joseph Chen" <joseph.chen59@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:joseph.chen59@xxxxxxxxx>>:
     Just built kicad from the latest master branch and noticed that pcbnew's drag zone outlines are
     no longer working for me.
Fixed.

Yes, it is usually better to report a bug on the bug tracker, because we can set the bug status to
fix committed (or some other setting) and the commit reference.

Thanks JP! With your fix, it's working perfectly now. And, sure I'll utilize the bug tracker from now.

-JC