Re: Something new and old

Hi Nick.

Good question. In this case first track from pad is just small stub.
Teardrop point it is not good connection. Teardrop is always in first track
in trace from item. It is there but too small. When you run DRC it is
reported and you can fix it. Video shows.

https://youtu.be/uSUWkbdA2zM

And thinking about those acid things, this property eliminates them too.
Not eliminates, you can do them, but not in accidentally because they are
reported as a warnings or errors, if you are using teardrops. Warning is
example that teardrop is not in right size when first track is enough long
to go out item, but too short that teardop can be in full set size. By
locking teardrop warnings are eliminated, if you decide to keep teardrop as
it is, so that warning is not disturbing you any longer.

I build this property, but is it good?

Regards

Heikki