Re: [Feature] Position Relative to

Hi Tom,

I'll check it against the code style rules to see what I could improve on.
With regards to the not using wxPoints in the tool code I have used the
MoveExact action of the edit tool as my template which uses the wxPoint
quite often, and more broadly it is used throughout the Edit tool. Going
forward is the use of the VECTOR2I type preferred for coordinates?

Regards
Russell