Re: ogltest and OSX nightlies

… hmm, not really sure, just a guess.
It could have started to break with that change:
  https://git.launchpad.net/kicad/commit/utils/kicad-ogltest/CMakeLists.txt?id=7b4ea2a382f949150ea4f145ac9f4d2a59ec2591 <https://git.launchpad.net/kicad/commit/utils/kicad-ogltest/CMakeLists.txt?id=7b4ea2a382f949150ea4f145ac9f4d2a59ec2591>

Without the “MACOSX_BUNDLE” it probably didn’t try to build the bundle and thus also didn’t fail in making it relocatable.
My last build was just before this change (2017-04-02).

BTW:
It doesn’t fail during compile, but during “make install”.
If you don’t do a "make install”, that could be why you don’t see it?

Regards,
Bernhard