Re: Patch: Open Datasheet in Project Dir

okay, thanks for the info, Sergey.

Don't find any explicit rule on how to select reviewers on the how to
contribute <http://kicad-pcb.org/contribute/developers/> page. So
cc Jean-Pierre because you did a lot of commits recently. Let me know or
reassign if there's some duty partitioning. Thanks.

Regards,
Cheng