Re: [RFC] Documentation for pcbnew plugins

I made some adjustments to the documentations.
https://github.com/skuep/kicad-source-mirror/blob/devel/Documentation/development/pcbnew-plugins.md

I did not write something about adding paths to the python runtime
environment since I don't use this feature (and don't want to ;-))
because I don't feel comfortable getting so close the the Python
internals. Also you have to be somewhat careful to not break
cross-platform support.

The PEP 8 was not particularly helpful, I agree. I changed it.

How do I add the document to the "Doxygen configuration file" (the
Doxyfile?). From what I know of Doxygen, it pulls all files that match
the given file extensions (which include *.md).

PS: English capitalization and comma rules always give me a headache,
sorry! ;-) Anyway, keep the comments incoming.

Best Regards
Simon