Re: Bump for arc tracks

At first glance it looks like SHAPE_LINE_CHAIN and TRACK are the points where the development clings to straight lines the most.

One could add a single variable to line segment data structures so that they could also represent arcs.

or

One could add a layer of abstraction so that curves and areas were piecewise constructs of whatever curve segments get implemented. (arcs, ellipsoids, spirals, splines, fractals, etc). SHAPE_LINE_CHAIN and TRACK would be lists of curve segments rather than lists of line vertices as they are now.

I'd hesitate to start anything without some support for the full picture.