Re: Bump for arc tracks

Is SHAPE_LINE_CHAIN a core element that potentially an ARC might be translated to for display, DRC, or other output needs? If so, it seems that they would be separate with a conversion function from ARC to SHAPE_LINE_CHAIN and there would be SHAPE_ARC_CHAIN or SHAPE_SEGMENT_CHAIN (or similar) that would contain both straight lines and arcs (and other non straight shapes).

Main point: seems like a structure for only straight lines would facilitate the speed other features and analysis.

Greg S.