Re: [RFC] new connectivity algorithm - testers needed

Hi,
I'm having a strange behavior when loading a netlist

with the menu Tools, Load Netlist
if I select to Delete Single Pads Nets, almost all pads will lose their connectivity... (you can see in the report that the algo is deleting the net connectivity when parsing the pads)
This was not the previous behavior.

tested with today git

thanks for have a look on that
Maurice