Re: Improving SCM behaviour of kicad_pcb

I think there is a lot of code that assumes consecutive net numbering.
Instead, we could simply save net names instead of net numbers and let
KiCad use net codes as convenient. One significant problem is it would
cause the .kicad_pcb file format change, making it completely unreadable
by the current stable.

Regards,
Orson