Definitive list of changes in 4.07 (RC?), especially python pcbnew

I'm trying to verify what changes (especially to the python scripting and loading) will be in the forthcoming 4.07. Where can I find that list?I've already searched https://code.launchpad.net/kicad for "python" but didn't know where to navigate.
It'd be great to have files in user's plugin folder to automatically load into KiCad. Perhaps .py files in the folder could be imported automatically, and directories within the plugin directory could be loaded as packages (requiring __init__.py, etc).
I've seen reference to Action Plugins. And the pcbnew attributes appear in my current KiCad version 4.06 on windows, but I can't seem to get it to function as documented here: https://forum.kicad.info/t/howto-register-a-python-plugin-inside-pcbnew-tools-menu/5540
I don't yet have the ability to recompile kicad, so I can't follow any directions that require rebuilding.
Greg S.

Follow ups