Re: PCBNew, Archive Footprint Menu - suggest better text

I'm not sure about this myself.  I took a look at the code and I still
don't fully understand why there are multiple options.

The ID_MENU_ARCHIVE_MODULES_IN_LIBRARY command appears to only allow you
to save the footprints in the current board to a library already listed
in the footprint library table.  I'm not sure this is necessary since
you could easily select an existing pretty footprint library (in the
footprint library table or otherwise) and overwrite it without limiting
the choices to the footprint library table.  The best description I can
think of for this is "Archive Footprints in Footprint Library Table
Entry".  This would a least be accurate.

The ID_MENU_CREATE_LIBRARY_AND_ARCHIVE_MODULES command appears to allow
you to save the footprints in the current board to either a new library
path chosen by the user or overwrite an existing pretty footprint
library.  I would think that this option alone would be sufficient but
maybe I'm not seeing why the command above needed.  The best description
I can think of for this is "Archive Footprints in Library".  You could
use this option to perform the same operation above.

It seems to med a better approach would be to just have a single archive
command and prompt the user for either a library table entry or library
path.  At least this would be easier to understand for the user.  I
didn't write this code so maybe I am missing something.