Re: Stable release 4.0.7 status.

Hi,

On 15.08.2017 20:53, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

> We may have to wait for Nick to get back from holiday to fire the 4.0.7
> build.  I'm not sure exactly when he returns so we may have to push the
> release announcement back.  I do not believe that I have access to this
> or I would do it myself.

We can just fork the repository on github, point Jenkins at the fork, do
the release and send a pull request to Nick so he can update his repo
when he gets back -- the only requirement for msys2 packages to start
building is to have the library, doc and i18n packages ready, because
the PKGBUILD file needs to know the SHA256 sum of these.

   Simon