Re: Color scheme import/export

The next (currently unreleased) version of LayerViewSet (python script) will haves named view sets saved in ~/.kicad/viewsets/[name of set].txt

It'd be great if saved color sets were in ~/.kicad/colorsets/[name of set].txt

I'd be happy to develop that piece in python if y'all have the color/opacity chooser already covered. It'd also be nice to select colors in multiple ways, such as rgb, hsv, color wheel, or color square. All in separate tabs. Opacity would be nice both integrated into the multiple color choosers and as a separate chooser.

Let me know how I can help!

Greg S.