Re: Calling PCB_DRAW_PANEL_GAL::SyncLayersVisibility from python?

Le 22/08/2017 à 14:42, Greg Smith a écrit :

> How do I call PCB_DRAW_PANEL_GAL::SyncLayersVisibility from python? I can't find where it exists in
> the python hierarchy.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/kicad/+bug/1712233
>
> I believe it's the solution to fixing a bug that prevents LayerViewSet.py from working well.
> https://github.com/HiGregSmith/LayerViewSet
> https://forum.kicad.info/t/layerviewset-main-thread-a-python-script-for-manipulating-visible-layers/7400/23
> <https://forum.kicad.info/t/layerviewset-main-thread-a-python-script-for-manipulating-visible-layers/7400/23?u=higreg>
>
> Tomasz Wlostowski (twlostow) was kind enough to point out the possible solution to getting the layer
> visibilities updated in OpenGL canvas. Thank you, Tomasz!

You could need to call:

ReFillLayerWidget();
ReCreateLayerBox();
syncLayerVisibilities();
syncLayerWidgetLayer();
syncRenderStates();

All are methods of the board editor (PCB_EDIT_FRAME) not the PCB_DRAW_PANEL_GAL.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS