Re: Routing algorithm used in PCB

Hi Arun,

I helped OSHPark render KiCad PCBs to gerbers "in the cloud" so people
can upload KiCad PCB files and order them. Through the existing
scripting framework, you can put parts of KiCad in the cloud, but
there has been a massive amount of work in getting the UI stuff
working with wx, and I am skeptical we will see a non-wx KiCad anytime
soon.

You may be more interested in something like PCBmodE, which uses svg
and other technologies you may find more to your liking.

Adam Wolf