Re: disable icons in menus by default on osx

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again, but for me icons are still enabled by default
on macOS (and Windows unsurprisingly). I deleted /Library/Application
Support/kicad, ~/Library/Preferences/kicad and /Applications/Kicad,
reinstalled from most recent nightly (07-Sep-2017) and the icons were there
upon startup.

I think the problem was the default value was true when the key wasn't
found (ie for new install), see
http://docs.wxwidgets.org/trunk/classwx_config_base.html#a93b700301e0b73f1b42f14497f2e6bc7

I have attached a patch to turn icons off by default on all platforms
(doing away with "ugly" #if defined()/#endif). I think this would be
preferable as per both the macOS and Windows guidelines. I am
unfamiliar with Linux UI's but if Linux users want the icons enabled by
default the #if will have to be added again.

Cheers,
Michael