Re: [RFC] Changing default text size

Is there any chance we can solve this issue across our codebase across
all the filetypes before 5 comes out?  For any instance where we omit
the values if they're "default", can we explicitly set the default at
the beginning of the file?

I feel like we've been bit by this sort of thing in the past.

Adam Wolf