Re: GitHub Plugin (my nemesis)

On 23/09/17 20:51, Thomas Kindler wrote:
The other suggestions were quite surprising to me -- Github API, downloading
individual subdirectories as .zip, abusing subversion (gasp), gitslave (last
updated 2012), etc. would be a big hurdle and WTF for new KiCAD users.
Sorry for the late response. (I have been quite busy the last few weeks.)
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Using the github api to download individual repos as zip is not what has been suggested. It is the way it is currently implemented and the reason for this whole thread is to find a better solution to this.