Heads up: Windows nightlies broken again

Hi,

it seems the RAID controller in my server has died completely now, and
replacing it and keeping the rest of the system intact isn't an option
(the new controller has a different connector for the disks, which means
a different backplane, which is not available for the case I have, so I
need to replace the case, which means that the mainboard doesn't fit, so
I also need a new mainboard).

This will probably happen around mid-October. I might be able to cobble
something together and connect it to ci.kicad-pcb.org before then, but
that probably wouldn't be a stable setup. The new box has redundant
everything, so this will hopefully be the last time something breaks.

   Simon