Re: wxAUI woes

The following code in python creates a docked window:

https://github.com/HiGregSmith/LayerViewSet/blob/master/layerviewset.py

See the class "gui" and the function "Run".
You have to find the AUIManager and add an AuiPaneInfo as well as set the parent. It's a little tricky.

I hope this helps.
class gui (layerviewset_gui.layerviewset_panel):
    """Inherits from the layerviewset_gui form wxFormBuilder. Supplies
functions that tie the gui to the layerviewset class below."""
    _lvset_instance = None
    interior_panel = None
    def __init__(self, lvset_instance, parent_frame, pane=None, *args, **kw):

        self._lvset_instance = lvset_instance
        if pane is not None:
            manager.AddPane( self, pane)
        super(gui,self).__init__(parent_frame)#, *args, **kw)

Greg S.