Re: wxAUI woes

The image is 1920x1020, there should be no issue reading the text...

Anyway, the issue is that I have tried to add a new panel to the module
selector window, by copying the code used to add the panels that are
currently there. Compiles ok but when I run KiCad and open the selector,
the new panel is not visible anywhere. I realize this isn't much of a
problem description, but I was wondering if there was some trick that is
undocumented (or documented somewhere that I haven't found it) that I need
to know to display wxAUI panels.