Re: wxAUI woes

Looks like I missed modview_frame at the time so you'll want to reference one of the other frames and update it. I converted a lot of erroneous Row() calls to Layer() and standardized the initialization. On the git repo it's commit bd19d31082...

Remembering more about this now. From back when tearing off the AUI panels and moving them to a second monitor gave me a crucial few more cm of room to view my design. These days with a 4K display it doesn't seem so critical.

-Hauptmech