Re: GenCAD exporter fixes

Hi Orson-

First, thank you for digging into this.  Let me know if you would like a
copy of the GenCAD specification doc.

Using Unisoft's ViewMarkup 5.17, I notice a couple issues.

- The courtyard doesn't seem to map to the output shape in GenCAD like it
should.
- Rotations that are not 0, 90, 180, 270 don't seem to be reflected in the
silkscreen.
- Components are also not rotated.
- Silkscreen is missing reference designators
- Board cutout is not generated correctly.

Digging into the generated file, it appears that the $DEVICES section
generates device names based on the reference like "DEVICE C1" but the
$COMPONENTS section references the device as "DEVICE C1_10pF".

I'm attaching two images that show this.  Kicad.png is what I see in
pcbnew.  ViewMarkup is what Unisoft's program shows.  I can send along the
board files if you would like a copy.

-S