GenCAD exporter fixes

Hi,

I have noticed there are bug reports related to the GenCAD exporter. I
did my best to fix them, but it seems that the GenCAD standard is
loosely interpreted by software developers, so the output files may need
different workarounds to render them usable, depending on the used CAM
software.

If you have access to software capable of reading GenCAD format, I would
be grateful for a short message saying whether my fixes [1] work for
you. Please include the name and version of the software used.

Thank you in advance,
Orson

1. https://code.launchpad.net/~orsonmmz/kicad/+git/kicad/+ref/gencad-fixes

Follow ups