eeschema copy&paste working?

Hi all,

does copy&paste of a selected block in eeschema (master branch) in general work right now (on Windows, Linux)?
For me on macOS it doesn’t seem to work in any way…

I can select a block, then either hit Cmd-C or select copy via context menu.
If I try to paste via Cmd-V I just get a warning “No block to paste”.
Toolbar buttons also don’t work - just greyed out all the time.
I can remember that buttons always had some issues, but at least using shortcuts did work some while ago...

Regards,
Bernhard

Follow ups