Re: eeschema copy&paste working?

Hi Bernhard,
Selecting a block and then hitting Cmd-C works for me in the latest master branch. The Paste toolbar icon becomes un-grey when I hit Cmd-C and the block becomes de-selected. Then clicking the Paste icon inserts a new block that I can place by clicking. Likewise, hitting Cmd-V does the same as the Paste icon.

However, the toolbar icons for Cut or Copy don't work for me. They un-grey when I drag to create a block, but as soon as I move the mouse even one pixel, they go back to grey. So I never have the chance to click them when they’re un-grey.

The contextual menu for “Cut” or “Copy” also doesn’t work for me. Selecting these in the contextual menu doesn’t seem to have any effect on the clipboard or the block (existing data in the clipboard stays there, and if it was empty it will remain empty, and the block does not get removed if I select Cut). Other contextual menu items that effect blocks work fine (Duplicate Block, Drag Block…)

Dan