Re: [FEATURE] Array 3D models

On 2017-11-06 01:03 PM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
The second issue is that I imagine most users who export to step files
don't want to deal with a large array of single pin 3D models when they
are using the board 3D model for mechanical layout inside a 3D modeling
application such as FreeCAD.

That is a good point. I haven't exported a board in a while. Last time I did I only got the board without any of the 3D models I had added and could see in the 3D viewer. One option here would be to convert the array based models to a single 3D model on the fly during the export process.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.