Re: Symbol library table merged.

Oliver,

Including all of the libraries has been requested many times in the
past.  Personally, I don't work that way but it seems to be the
preference of a large percentage of users.  My guess is new users will
prefer to have access to all libraries initially and start removing them
when they get tired of the the overhead involved in using them.  I
wouldn't be opposed to removing some of them but I doubt you will get a
consensus on this issue.

Cheers,

Wayne