Re: [RFC] redesign of Library Table dialog

Tom,

Are planning on this being part of the stable 5 release?  If so, you
have until Orson finishes up his symbol library editor work.  Once that
is merged, I'm announcing the feature freeze.

On 11/12/2017 04:10 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> On 12/11/17 01:44, Oliver Walters wrote:
>
> Hi Olivier,
>
> Many thanks for your comments, my answers below:
>
>> Regarding the "advanced options" button, why not have an extra button
>> (next to Add / Remove / etc) which says "Edit". Clicking on this brings
>> up a dialog for the selected library with all extra options...
>
> I would keep the current library table dialog as it is under the
> advanced button, so that the users who already got used to it remain
> happy. It's also less coding work for us.

One thing that would make current dialogs more useful was if the copy
and paste feature was integrated.  It looks like it was started but
never finished.  That would make life a lot easier for users right now.