Re: Eeschema relative file handling

This is by design due the myriad of issue we used to have depending on
the state current working directory.  The decision was made to use
absolute paths so if the cwd was abused by someone in the kicad source,
absolute file paths are guaranteed to work correctly.  Please do not
change it.

Cheers,

Wayne