Re: Library Editor refactor

Orson,

I cannot select a library from the symbol library table to edit.  Is
this intentional?  I would have thought the tree view would show the all
of the libraries which could be expanded to show all of the parts in the
library similar to the symbol chooser dialog.  I thought that was
originally discussed at the hack-a-thon.

Cheers,

Wayne