Some tests.

Hi,

Sorry to tell that, but it seems that new connectivity algorithm is slow
with bigger boards. Doing some tests I noticed that  new algo is speeding
recalculating ratsnest, but it costs manual routing and dragging
performance. This video shows how big difference is. And that board is just
nothing big.

Zones filling, that was really big difference. Old algo below 3 mins. New
one almost 17  minutes. Old algo, has my parallelism algo in zone filling,
but it is doing it twice, with 2 core processor, and most of the time it is
calculating ratsnest before and after filling.

Regards

Heikki

https://youtu.be/JS57hRyzmdg

Follow ups