Re: Changed behaviour: Moving objects by their pads not possible anymore

I can confirm this, it also affects the movement of graphic items like
lines and arcs to very disturbing results. It will always use the
centerpoint of an arc or first point of a line, snapping the part to the
cursor every time. I ran a git bisect and it looks like the first commit
that introduced that behavior was
57310001350ead3a6b7870f19982f77b88ac5b8a, with the introduction of storage
of offsets in the SELECTION class.

I couldn't find a satisfactory fix because i'm not familiar with the design
of the edit tool, the expected behavior is that when you press M with the
cursor over an endpoint of a line or arc, kicad will use that endpoint as
the reference anchor to move the object around.

Thanks,
Jose