Changed behaviour: Moving objects by their pads not possible anymore

The changes introduced in #931a1ccaff, that bring new features to copy/paste in pcbnew, change the behaviour of the cursor snapping when moving footprints: Before you could move components by either their origin or any pad. This is a really handy feature that allows the easy alignment of differently pitched components without the need to constantly change the grid (And I don't seem to be the only one who enjoyed this feature: https://electronics.stackexchange.com/a/214072).

Changing line 455 of pcbnew/tools/edit_tool.cpp from
	> if ( selection.HasReferencePoint() )
	> if ( false && selection.HasReferencePoint() )

brings back the old behaviour (but breaks of course other things as that's just a quick hack). So I prosume it would be quite easy to re-enable this behaviour, maybe by adding an additional check prior to the query of selection.HasReferencePoint() to see if the cursor is currently above a movable pad.

Looking forward to discuss this issue with you guys :)

Best regards
Daniel

Follow ups