Re: Polygons: should have outline mode to draw Edge.Cuts

Hi,

as librarian I would also note that an improved Edge:Cuts behaviour
should take in account footprints which define Edge Connectors or cutouts.

At the moment, cutouts are incorrectly rendered in the 3d-viewer when
showing a single footprint, because there is no difference to a board
outline
in the actual file representation. Edge Connectors are especially
tricky, because KiCad requires the Edge.Cuts primitives to match
exactly. I think it
would make sense to add such connectors to the library as well in the
future, but using them would be to tortuous at the moment.

Regards,
Thomas