Re: Getting kicad to work with wxPython Phoenix

wxwidgets does not work well (at all?) when build with gtk3.  If your
custom build of phoenix and/or wxwidgets was built against gtk3, you are
going to issues.  Until the wx project resolves it's gtk3 issues, kicad
must be built with wx built with gtk2.