Re: Migrating old designs best practice

Le 26/11/2017 à 19:15, Diego Herranz a écrit :
> It's interesting that only happen if I rescue symbols.
>
> Anyway, thanks for the help and I'll keep an eye on properly wired schematics to see if all goes OK.
>
> Thanks,
> Diego

To seen if your wires are OK, try to create a netlist:

The first thing the netlist calculation make is to simplify wires (especially merge overlapping).
This is mandatory to avoid incorrect netlists.

If your issue can be seen after creating a netlist, you just have some incorrect (questionable?) wires.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS