Re: Simulator towards 5.0

On 2017-12-05 09:05 AM, Kristoffer Ödmark wrote:
Here I attach a small patch that changes the default compile-flags to the ones in the released packages.

Enabling SPICE support by default will break my build unless I turn it off.

Seeing a recent message about SPICE support I wanted to have a look at the feature. I found out I needed to install ngspice. I then found out that the copy of ngspice available in the standard repos for Linux Mint doesn't include the lib file needed to compile and link KiCad with SPICE support.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.