Re: Simulator towards 5.0

 I got frustrated a while back because people were talking about the spice
integration like it was a real thing, but I had never seen it. That lead me
to google how to list cmake options, and I found ccmake.

ccmake is a wrapper around cmake that was useful to me. Maybe it will be
for someone reading this.