Re: file format change and STEP exporter

On 2017-12-08 04:34 PM, Cirilo Bernardo wrote:
  I haven't had time to follow changes for quite some time but there
was some talk about making changes to the PCB file format. If the
file format changes, some changes will also have to be made to
the STEP exporter (utils/kicad2step) to handle the new format.

This surprises me a little. Does that mean kicad2step is processing the saved file and not working from the data held internal to the program?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.